VALDOSTA AREA ?

MSW will not settle
on 7/28/09 6:21 am
Northern FL?  Southern GA?  Anyone?

It took months to find one person on another board, but there must be more than two of us on OH.  Shout out people!   

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

privatepath1
on 7/28/09 11:13 am - NF City, FL
I am from N FL!!  Where are you?
MSW will not settle
on 7/28/09 11:29 am
OMG, I actually got a respone this time.  I was begining to wonder if I had bad breath or B.O. or something!!!

I'm just North of Jasper on the FL/ GA state line.  I got one private message from Tallahasse earlier.  Where are you?
privatepath1
on 7/29/09 8:41 am - NF City, FL

I am in Lake City.  We will have our first support meeting Monday August 17, 2009 @ Lake City Medical Center in "The Classrooms" beginning @ 7PM and last until 8:30PM.  We would love it if you could join us.  Our first meeting will be a Meet & Greet.    Lynne

MSW will not settle
on 7/30/09 11:09 am
Like music to my ears.  I don't  yet have my schedule for next month but I plan to be there.  I'll be passing this info on to another OH'er in the area as well. 

If you don't mind, I'd like to add you as a friend. 

Thanks

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

privatepath1
on 8/1/09 8:56 pm - NF City, FL
Please do add me as a friend.  I hope to see you on the 17th of August.  I noticed that you have your profile set to private?  If you could PM me, I will send you my contact phone number.

Lynne
carlak
on 7/30/09 12:18 pm - Bradenton, FL
Lynn, I have a good friend who lives in Lake City. I visit her often. I would love to come to your support meeting but Ill be in Denver on Augest 17th.
Maybe in September.
Carla
image hosting site

privatepath1
on 8/1/09 8:54 pm - NF City, FL
The more the merrier!!  I would really enjoy you coming to our support meeting.  It would be nice to hear from someone that is as far out as you are - you probably have a lot to share with us about your journey.  We will be looking for you in September.

Lynne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views